Brass is registered with the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner to provide level 1 advice in the following categories:
Basic Asylum Entry Clearance Leave to enter or remain Citizenship.
We also assist our eligible service users to apply for the 1951 Refugee Convention Travel Document.
• Specialized advice on immigration and asylum, citizenship and rights under the law.
• Support and information to access public services e.g. Health, Housing, statutory agencies etc.
• English classes with trained ESOL tutors and volunteers.
• Workshops to promote understanding of UK life, rights and responsibilities and community participation.
• Opportunities, training and support to develop skills as peer supporters and volunteers.
• Means to reduce isolation by promoting well-being through creative, fitness, healthy eating, group activities and drop in befriending services.
• Signposting to appropriate agencies and organisations, locally and nationally.
Who Are We
BRASS is a charity based in Bolton.
We were set up in 2001 with the purpose of supporting refugees and asylum seekers living in the borough.
Registered Charity Number: 1151557
Company Number: 08318232